A POS for and Sage merchants that thrive for omnichannel commerce
FusionRMS for Sage provides unparalleled visibility and functionality across the entire retail enterprise.
FusionPOS runs on any Windows devices ideal for stationary or mobile requirements
FusionPOS unique design allows it to remain operable even without internet.
Seamless integration with Sage applications eliminates redundancies, lowers carrying costs and increases working capital.
Better data for better selling
- ERP Customer – FusionPOS can recognize or create a customer in the ERP. Transactions are individually posted enabling on on account transactions or those requiring future fulfillment.
- Marketing Customer – The same transaction history as ERP customers except the data is retained in FusionPOS.
- Cash Customers – Ideal for high-speed low contact environments. For ERP integration, Marketing and Cash customer transactions can be “rolled-up” or consolidated for posting purposes.
No transaction is too complex
- Cash & Carry – Single-step transactions. Clients can use one or many payment types, including credit/debit cards, cash, checks, and gift cards.
- ERP Fulfillment – Originate a transaction at the register and create a Sales Order for shipment from the ERP system.
- Mixed Mode – Transactions that include both Cash &Carry and ERP Fulfillment; particularly useful where certain purchased items may leave with the customer, and other items will be shipped using conventional fulfillment.
One source of truth
FusionPOS seamless and automatic integration with Sage provides one source of truth for the entire enterprise. Customers information, Inventory levels, Prices, Promotions, etc., Everything is controlled in the ERP and distributed to the stores. No supporting multiple often conflicting systems.
Sell from anywhere
Don’t let long lines discourage potential customers. This simple tablet-based app is an ideal extension of your POS; it’s there when you need it and allows you to service customers anywhere in your store or away in location.
Find out more about POS Sage
Our certified team has the experience and resources to build on the
platform and integrate your back-end systems.