The Fusion Line of Integrated Solutions has special solutions for certain ERP solutions. Since each one is different, a generic flat file import/export is out of the question. For 15 years the team at Point Solutions has created a full line of integrated solutions specific for each of the ERP solutions listed below. Leveraging the full capabilities of the solutions, we guarantee you will not find a more highly integrated solution than Fusion.
Acumatica is the first mid-range business application designed for the cloud that has the power, usability and speed of client-server applications. Whether installed on your server or in the cloud, Acumatica provides the same rich feature set. Licensing models include both SaaS or perpetual license.
With a local client install of FusionRMS integrated into a cloud based installation of Acumatica, retailers enjoy the best of both worlds i.e. uninterrupted local operations manageable from anywhere back office – the first truly hybrid cloud environment.
Sage is the largest software publisher focusing exclusively o Small to Medium Size Businesses (SMB). FusionRMS extends the reach of virtually all SAGE ERP applications to the retail, restaurant and distribution markets
- Sage 50 (f/k/a Peachtree)(Q2/2012)
- SAGE PFW
- SAGE 100 (f/k/a SAGE MAS90/MAS200) See FusionPOS / Hightower Comparison
- SAGE 300 (f/k/a SAGE ACCPAC)(Q3/2012)
- SAGE 500 (f/k/a SAGE MAS500)
- SAGE X3 (Q4/2012)
MYOB is a powerful small to mid-range business application specifically designed for the cloud that has all the functionality you would expect from a desktop/server application. MYOB can run on your server or in the cloud. Licensing models include both SaaS or perpetual license.
With a local client install of FusionRMS integrated into the cloud version of MYOB, you can get the reliability of a server installation with flexibility of a cloud backend.
Additional Accounting Systems
FusionRMS also integrates with several other accounting back office systems, including:
- SAP Business One
- Exact Macola
Pacejet, the leading cloud-based shipping software platform, announces a new multi-carrier shipping solution for Acumatica ERP users. As the only cloud-based shipping solution for Acumatica, Pacejet provides real-time access to hundreds of parcel and freight services with complete packing and shipping automation that reduces costs and improves efficiency.
“Pacejet is an important addition to the Acumatica cloud-based ERP, offering benefits not available from the previous generation of on-premise shipping software,” said Ron Lee, CTO/Co-Founder, Pacejet. “By combining freight and parcel in one cloud platform, delivering carrier connectivity as a managed service, and using a RESTful API to integrate natively with Acumatica, Pacejet provides users with more carrier choice, faster access to innovative shipping services, and more accurate real-time carrier transactions.”
The new Pacejet shipping solution for Acumatica helps growing business shippers:
- Reduce Shipping Labor by 40% to 50%: Quote, pack, and ship with hundreds of services for parcel, freight, 3PL with one multi-carrier process that’s easier and more efficient
- Reduce Shipping Cost by 20% to 30%: More accurately quote and capture actual shipping costs and improve billing accuracy while using more carrier options and rate-shopping to reduce shipping fees
- Faster Fulfillment with Fewer Errors: Native Acumatica integration eliminates duplicate data entry and multiple software systems to make shipping faster with fewer errors
- Grow Sales with Better Service: Offer new types of shipping services and carrier options to grow exports, win new sales, and increase volume with existing customers